Vocabulary and 10 Daily Use Sentences
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to introduce synonyms with antonyms that are helpful for your daily conversations and SSC exams such as SSC CGL, stenographer, Delhi police constable, Bank Exams, DSSSB and other competitive exams: Let’s start:
- Plucky = Courage to face hardships or difficulties.
- Synonyms = Brave, Courageous, Bold, Daring, fearless.
- Antonyms = Afraid, Cowardly, fearful.
For Example: His plucky attitude made him a great candidate for police officer training academy.
- Irascible = Tendency to get angry easily.
- Synonyms = Short-tempered, Cranky, Choleric, Irritable.
- Antonyms = Cordial, good-natured, genial, amiable.
For Example: She had an irascible temper.
- Discern = Recognize or find out.
- Synonyms = observe, perceive, detect
- Antonyms = Disregard, ignore, miss, overlook.
For Example: I can discern no difference between the two policies.
- Denigrate = to Criticize
- Synonyms = Disparage, belittle, diminish, deprecate, deteriorate.
- Antonyms = Extol, Acclaim.
For Example: There is a tendency to denigrate the poor.
- Gobsmacked = Extremely surprised.
- Synonyms = Astonished, amazed, thunderstruck.
- Antonyms = nonchalant, apathetic.
- Stodgy = Dull and uninspired.
- Synonyms = Boring, Tedious, Staid, Plodding, Pedantic.
- Antonyms = Exciting, adventurous.
For Example: She is watching a stodgy movie.
Now, let’s see some daily use sentences:
|यहाँ खिसकने की कोशिश मत करो|||Don’t try to push off from here.|
|नानी की सामन खोलने में मदद करो|||Help grandmother unpack her luggage.|
|अपना काम जल्दी से खत्म करो |||Knock off your work quickly.|
|कूड़ा कूड़ेदान में ही डालो |||Throw the trash in the dustbin only/
Put the garbage in the dustbin.
|वह बहुत संस्कारी लड़का है |||He is well cultured boy/ He is well bred boy.|
|इस बात को यही दबा दो |||Hush up this matter/ Just press this thing.|
|मेरा दोस्त इतना भोंदू है |||My friend is such a nincompoop.|
|आप तारीफ के काबिल हो |||You are praiseworthy.|
|खुद के लिए तो हर कोई करता है |||Everyone does for himself.|
|इससे काम चल जायेगा |||It will serve the purpose.|
|में तुम्हे छोड़ूगा नहीं |||I will not spare you/I will not leave you.|
These are some of the above words and 10 daily use sentences, learn them and also incorporate them in daily conversation.
For more sentences and English learning videos you may also follow us on youtube channel by clicking here